This Hospital Management System was a final requirement for our Object Oriented Class (Java).
I used Hibernate in order to connect Java with H2 (my preferred database) and I used JavaFX and Scenebuilder for the user interface.
It features various account or user types with specific privileges:
-Admin:Can access all tabs
-Doctor:Can’t access User
-Nurse:Can’t access User and Doctor
-Housekeeping:Can’t access Patient, Doctor, Staff, and User
Here are the screenshots of the application.
This is the login screen of the program.
1. Patients Tab
– where the user can add patients, edit and view patient information, and discharge patients
2. Doctor Tab
– where the user can add doctors, edit and view doctors information, and delete doctors
3. Staff Tab
– where the user can add Staff, edit and view Staff information, and delete Staff
4. Rooms Tab
– where the user can add Rooms, edit and view Rooms information, and delete Rooms
5. Users Tab
– this tab is only accessible by the admin, and here, the admin can add users of various types, view their information, and delete users.